OneScreen User Agreement
This OneScreen User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is the legally binding agreement between you (i.e., natural person, legal person or other organization. Natural person under the age of 16 shall read and sign this Agreement under the guidance of his designated guardian) and NZS Inc. DBA OneScreen. (Hereinafter referred to as "OneScreen" or "We") concerning our OneScreen.
Before you use OneScreen, please read this Agreement carefully. Any software and electronic documents related to this Agreement shall be authorized for your use according to the terms of this Agreement. At the same time, this Agreement is also applicable to any later release and upgrade of OneScreen. You clearly know and understand that you have the right to accept or not to accept the terms of this Agreement.
I. User conditions of use
OneScreen has an operating system that allows you to manage your hardware device, software resources which is developed, managed and operated by OneScreen. OneScreen enables you to log in with your OneScreen/Google/Microsoft Account, access to service such as cloud services etc. and manage your personal display such as wallpaper, widget, shortcut, personal file storage space etc.
Unless otherwise specified, OneScreen’s OS shall be used for non-commercial purposes only. You undertake not to duplicate, copy, sell, resell or use any part of OneScreen or the use or acquisition thereof for any commercial purposes including but not limited to advertising.
You can use OneScreen legally if you abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- You promise to confirm and acknowledge the following information:
- Some services of OneScreen can only be used when connected to the Internet. You must bear the costs in relation to the network communication and the use of third-party software.
- In view of the violation of relevant laws and regulations or this Agreement, the infringement, endangerment or threat of any persons’ rights or safety, or the act of false personation, we have the right, without explanation, to take the following measures including but not limited to: delete illegal, infringing and inappropriate contents from the service, prevent violators from using all or part of our Products, and in accordance with laws and regulations, keep relevant information and then report to relevant authorities.
- When you log out, the local file, data and other information saved on OneScreen will be deleted. If you use OneScreen to store software programs, data and other information, you should regularly back up the information contained in the storage medium to protect these contents and prevent possible operational failures. You are solely responsible for any loss of programs, data and other information you save.
- By logging in your Google Microsoft cloud drive account via the link inserted in OneScreen, you will be able to download your files from the aforesaid cloud drive to OneScreen for displaying, edition other purpose; you may also upload the files from applications such as annotate, recordings, screenshot, write, paint etc. that you create and documents you downloaded from the web to the cloud space. In addition, to turning on the auto backup option we provide, the aforesaid files can be automatically synchronized to Google or Microsoft cloud space.
- Please note that OneScreen does not automatically log you out of your account unless the account has been inactive for twelve hours or the duration set by you. Since OneScreen Account is usually used on a public device of its located company, school or other organizations, we suggest that you log out of the account in time after use. You are solely responsible for all liabilities caused by the disclosure of your email account information, your used or files, your browser information and setting information saved.
- If OneScreen software is not provided from the channels we designated or not obtained from the media permitted or authorized by us, we cannot guarantee whether it is infected with computer viruses, contains hidden Trojan horse programs or hacking software. The use of such kind of software may lead to unpredictable risks. Hence, we recommend that you do not rashly download, install or use such kind of software. We are exempted from any and all legal liabilities and disputes arising therefrom.
- You promise and guarantee that the following behaviors will not exist:
- Copy, distribute, reprint, display, post, modify, translate, merge, utilize, decompose or decompile any part of OneScreen in any form or method.
- Use OneScreen for the purpose of creating the same or competitive services.
- You promise to bear corresponding legal responsibilities for the following actions in the process of using OneScreen:
- Violation of privacy;
- Violation of intellectual property;
- Harassing, threatening, insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legitimate rights and interests of others;
- Endangering the safety of children;
- Publishing content that violates the principles of honesty and authenticity, including spam, false information and fake information;
- Publishing harmful or dangerous content, including spreading obscenity, pornography, violence, murder, terrorism, or instigating crimes and propagating hatred;
- Other acts prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
II. User Information Protection
- Without your authorization, we will not publish, edit or disclose your personal information and the non-public information you set and save on the services we provide, unless:
- Relevant laws and regulations or requirements of judicial and administrative organizations of the country require to do so.
- Transfer for completion of merger, division, acquisition or asset transfer.
- It is necessary to do so in order to provide you the service you require. Currently we do not have any such services that would require us to do so.
- For the above categories of data, we will also take appropriate technical measures to ensure data security and prevent data leakage, so as to protect your rights and interests.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our data practice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your needs.
III. Service Fees
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to substitute, modify or terminate specific member benefits. The Service fees are payable in advance. The Service fees are not refundable in whole or in part for any reason. For users under the age of 18, please make sure that you have obtained the consent from your parent or legal guardian before you purchase OneScreen.
- Where any services of OneScreen are offered for free, it shall not constitute a representation by us that the same will continue to be free of charge in the future. We have the right to inform you of the imposition of fees for certain services and the means of payment via notification within the software with advanced notice. If you continue your use of such services, you shall be deemed to have agreed to bear the said fees.
- Due to the needs of business development, we may unilaterally change (e.g., add or reduce), suspend, restrict or terminate some or all of the contents of OneScreen, and we do not need to provide any further notice for the above situations.
- OneScreen has been thoroughly tested, but it can't be guaranteed to be completely compatible with all third-party software and hardware systems, and it can't be guaranteed that OneScreen is completely error-free. In case of incompatibilities or Product errors, you can inform us to obtain necessary technical support.
- We can't guarantee:
- OneScreen fits your usage requirements.
- OneScreen is free from bugs or errors.
- We will not assume relevant legal responsibilities for tangible or intangible losses caused by the following reasons:
- Any situation where the service is interrupted or blocked due to hacker attack, computer virus intrusion, shielding of illegal content information and harassment information, government regulation and any other network, technology, communication line, information security management measures, etc., which cannot meet your requirements.
- Any loss caused by your improper use or other reasons of you own.
- Risks incurred by anonymous or false information containing threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal contents that are a result of third-party applications if installed on OneScreen.
- Defects in cybersecurity and data protection of third-party software and services (including underlying systems, third-party plug-ins and open-source SDK providers).
- Your losses due to problems of third parties, e.g., operators, software providers, such as communication line failures, technical problems, network and computer failures, system instability, software quality and others.
- Any liability or loss arising from defects in intellectual property rights of third party software or services.
- Information leakage due to your improper use or other reasons of your own or those of third parties.
- Other losses caused by force majeure.
- The right of final interpretation of this Agreement belongs to NZS Inc. DBA OneScreen.
- This Agreement shall come into force as of the date of your acceptance, and this Agreement allows modifications whereby the altered results will be updated and displayed within OneScreen. You have the right to stop using OneScreen if you disagree with our changes to the relevant provisions of this Agreement. If you continue to use OneScreen, it will be deemed that you accept our changes to the relevant terms of this Agreement.
- The conclusion, execution and interpretation of this Agreement and the dispute resolution shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and Federal Government of the United States of America. In case of any dispute between the two parties concerning the content of this Agreement or its implementation, both parties shall try their best to settle it through mediation. If mediation is unsuccessful, both parties may proceed with formal resolution process. Judgment on such awards may be entered by California courts.
- Governing Law: User consents that venue of any action hereunder shall be exclusively in the County of San Diego, California. In the event of litigation, the exclusive venue and place of jurisdiction shall be the county of San Diego, California.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held wholly or partially invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain valid and binding.
- This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement between you and OneScreen on OneScreen, and replaces and merges the previous negotiations and agreements between the parties on such matters. You may not transfer the rights and obligations stipulated in this Agreement without our written consent. Any attempt to transfer in violation of the above provisions is null and void.
- Contact us
- Address: 12335 World Trade Drive, Suite 9 San Diego, CA
- Zip code: 92128
- E-mail: email@example.com