School administrators can affordably modernize and build the OneScreen their teachers need.
Bringing collaborative learning to life for teachers and students
Lesson planning tools
- Lesson software that easily integrates into your existing lessons
- Build new lessons in real-time using multiple file formats
- Share and save lessons for anytime student access
Easy presentation & capture tools
- One click access to your network and the web
- Drag and drop files
- Record and save class work sessions
Student interaction tools
- Student polling and voting
- Student-to-student screen and idea share
- All students share with one classroom screen
- Students can be in class or remote
Supports all of your existing in-class devices from Chromebooks to tablets & iPads
All of your teaching tools in one screen
OneScreen Canvas offers your class an interactive whiteboard, a video and audio solution, and a large screen computer all in one device.
OneScreen Canvas facilitates your efforts by supporting BYOD, remote student attendance, real-time access to content, live collaboration on the same content and much more.
OneScreen provides advanced distance and
blended learning capabilities in one solution.
Your lesson is available with or without you
- OneScreen captures, records and saves all of your lessons.
- Vacationing and sick students stay caught up and less stressed.
- Personal login so all teachers can set up their own OneScreen hub.
Rethink your approach to sick days
- Help students lower their stress levels when they miss class.
- Spend less time on catchup with students that can’t make it to class.
- Or, easily bring remote students into class via video or audio to view, attend and take part in the lesson.
Go ahead knock down those classroom walls
- OneScreen is always online, so live events coverage is one click away.
- Anytime access to real-time news content that provides rich learning content.
- Instantly dial in guests, regardless of the communication platform they use.