Save Teachers Time
ZUNI puts organized resources you need, where you need them, when you need them.
ZUNI vets and organizes millions of free and open educational resources (OER) & tools
Over 8000 resources, 5000 games, and 28000 lesson ideas.
Makes it Easy
In 3 clicks, teachers can access resources to design whole group lessons.
More OneScreen Collaboration Software
Unleash your team’s work flow.
Browser-based Video Conferencing and Collaboration
- Web based cloud subscription
- Unlimited multi-party calls with up to 50 participants
- Desktop and application sharing, recording
- Instant messaging, file exchange, dial-out capability & online whiteboard
- Simple interoperability with laptop, tablet, and smartphone
- Conduct highly secure meetings
- Technical support with live, on-demand Screen Skills Guru service
Interactive Whiteboard Software
- Include up to 50 users in a shared whiteboard space
- Unlimited content annotation capabilities
- Unrivaled OneScreen Annotate Software
- Customized on-screen workspace and toolbars
- Personalized search sites automatically deliver content at the touch of a finger
- Unparalleled collaboration, information sharing, and interactive presentation capabilities
ZUNI Learning Product Resources
What are customers saying?
"Adil was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the product. He went above and beyond my expectations, and takes tremendous pride in not only the product he supports but his customers as well."
"I have purchased two OneScreen units and Frank helped me set up the systems. He is very professional and makes sure I am completely satisfied. We use OneScreen for all kinds of things such as online meetings, presentations, interactive whiteboards, collaboration and much more. We made a great investment by purchasing these two units."
"Whenever we need support, the OneScreen team is always there to help us. OneScreen units that we have provided to our clients up to this date have been serving their purpose well. One of our major clients, Turkish Electricity Transmission Company mostly uses the units during their weekly meetings and they use on-premise OneScreen videoconferencing solution in some of those meetings. Other clients also use OneScreen units mainly for meeting and presentation purposes."
More User Testimonials