This OneScreen Account (hereafter “the Product”) is developed by [NZS Inc dba OneScreen], a company located at 12335 World Trade Drive, Ste. 9, San Diego, CA, 92128. USA. (hereafter “we”, “us”).
- What data do we collect and how do we collect?
- How do we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- How do we disclose your data?
- Your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of third parties?
- How to contact us?
1. What data do we collect and how we collect it?
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereafter “data”). We collect and process data from you directly (e.g., when you contact us or provide certain information to us) and indirectly (e.g., through your use of the Product, third parties or public sources).
- Data you provide to us
- When you log in the Product with your OneScreen Account/Microsoft/Google Account, you provide us with your account information including email address, user name, profile picture.
- When you log in your Microsoft/Google cloud drive via log-in link on the Product, you provide us your Microsoft/Google account information including nickname, profile picture, token and email verification information.
- When you register your OneScreen Panel [your name, your email address, your phone number, your location, your time zone, your language, your organization name and type]
- When initiating a support ticket (via app, email, or phone), your name, organization name, time zone, phone number, email address, account details, and shipping address may be requested and recorded.
- Your device information, including the device type, device version, device name, device model, device ID, device identification code (e.g., IMEI), device hardware details and status, device usage habits, IP address, operating system version, device configuration, device location
- Your usage information, including number of clicks, log-in approach and usage duration.
- Your device operation and configuration, includes operations and behavior of clicks and usage duration performed on the other applications, and your edition of the desktop widgets, the creation of application shortcut, the wallpaper, and your usage of screen lock.
2. How do we use your data
We use your data that we have (subject to choices you make) to the extent that is necessary as described below:
- To verify your identity and activity, to prevent unauthorized log in behavior and other unwanted or unexpected product experiences, and to promote safety and security of our Product.
- To enable cross multiple device and system configuration synchronization.
- To provide and support the functionality of Product described in the [OneScreen User Agreement https://account.onescreensolutions.com/terms/terms-of-use], including managing your hardware device and software resources, accessing the third- party cloud storage service and managing your device display;
- To provide you with feedback and product support.
- To develop, test and improve our product by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features. You have the right at any time to stop us from collecting and processing your data for this purpose, please follow this path: (Account-About-User Experience Improvement).
- To communicate with you about our product and let you know about our Policies and Terms updates, and also respond to you when you contact us.
- Your data collected during product registration is used to configure your panel with accurate location, time, date, user type etc. We collect personal information during product registration so that OneScreen Screen Skills Guru team can reach out to proactively schedule training, provide software information and licenses and activate your product warranty.
We may also process your personal information in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another person. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), under some limited circumstances, the Data Controller is NZS Inc., and is registered in 12335 World Trade Drive, Ste. 9, San Diego, CA, 92128.
3. How do we store your data
We securely store your data at our global server of your region [USA], during which time, we will take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and against loss, theft and unauthorized use, access or modification.
We store your data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services or until your account is deleted - whichever comes first. Once the aforesaid situation happens, we will delete and anonymize your data.
4. How do we disclose and transfer your data?
1) disclose to our affiliates or third-party partners
Currently, we do not share your personal data with any third parties other than application co-developers. If there is a need to share, we will notice you in advance and seek your authorization and consent. Third parties will only be able to access data that was collected by their respective applications based on their own privacy policies for applications. OneScreen is not responsible for data collection by applications not owned or developed by OneScreen. For applications co-developed by OneScreen and a third-party, OneScreen and the respective third-party both will have access to data. However, that data will be secured against loss, theft, unauthorized use, access or modification and will not be made available to any third party.
2) Disclose with legal reasons
We will share your data outside of us if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the data is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request, or we need to disclose to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
5. Data processing of information from Google APIs
When you use the third-party social login or cloud storage service through OneScreen Account (only apply to the use of OneScreen Account system), we will collect your Google/Microsoft account information, including your registered email address, profile photo, user name, email verification information, for the sake of user identity verification. In no event shall we store or use your Google account information or cloud storage resources unless at your command.
Use and transfer of information received from Google APIs within OneScreen Account to any other app will adhere to Google API User Data Policy, including the Limited Use Requirements.
6. Your data protection rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to be informed - You have the right to be informed of how we are going to process your personal data;
- The right to access - You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to withdraw your consent- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal data; however, our process of your data before your withdrawal is still lawful.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by using the contact details provided in the "How to contact us". We have one month to respond to you.
Please note that for security concern, we may require you to make a written request and/or ask you to verify your identity before we act on your request. Depending upon the circumstances and the request, we reserve the right to deny your request where permissible under applicable laws and regulations.
7. Privacy policies of third parties
9. How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +1-858-305-9199
Or write to us at: 12335 World Trade Drive, Ste 9, San Diego, CA. 92128
California Consumer Privacy Rights as to Personal Information Collected by OneScreen.
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected by OneScreen. Subject to OneScreen’s receipt of a verifiable request, you have the right to request that OneScreen discloses to you the following information that may have been collected by OneScreen in the preceding 12 months from the date of your request:
- The specific pieces of personal information OneScreen has collected about you;
- The categories of personal information OneScreen has collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which your personal information was collected;
- The categories of personal information about you OneScreen may have disclosed for a business purpose;
- The categories of third parties to whom your personal information OneScreen may have disclosed for a business purpose;
- The business or commercial purpose for OneScreen collecting your personal information.
OneScreen does not sell your personal information. Nonetheless, please note that under California law you have the right to direct a business that does sell your personal information to third parties to stop the sale of that information
OneScreen will deliver the personal information you request through the same means that the request was received. OneScreen is not required to provide your personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Right to Deletion of Personal Information Collected, Used, Disclosed or Sold. Subject to OneScreen’s receipt of a verifiable request, you have the right to request that OneScreen delete any of your personal information. However, there are a number of exceptions to this requirement under applicable law. OneScreen may retain a consumer’s personal information if the retention is necessary to: (1) complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected; (2) provide a good or service requested by the consumer or reasonably anticipated by the business relationship; (3) perform under a contract with the consumer; (4) detect security incidents, or protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity (or prosecute those responsible); (5) debug to identify and repair errors; (6) comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act; (7) use internally in ways aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business; (8) comply or fulfill a legal obligation; or (9) in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer who provided the information.
Submitting a Request Pertaining to Personal Information. In order for OneScreen to be able process your request to delete or provide you details of your personal information, OneScreen must be able to verify that you are the person making the request. Therefore, we will need to get some information from you before we can process your request.
12335 World Trade Drive
San Diego, CA 92128
Confirmation. Once we receive your request, we will send you a confirmation on how your request will be processed and may ask you for additional information that is needed to process your request. If you are (i) requesting to know specific pieces of personal information, or (ii) requesting that we delete your personal information, you will need to provide OneScreen with a signed declaration, under penalty of perjury, that you are actually the person whose personal information is the subject of the request.
Requests Through Authorized Agents. You may make a request to know or a request to delete your personal information through an authorized agent. In order to make such a request, the agent must submit proof of your written permission to serve as your authorized agent and provide satisfactory verification of their own identity.